
Today was a tiring day - holy cow! We are becoming experts in sheetrock measuring and cutting. Chris and Steve are amazing! They keep going when dummies like me are running out of steam. We are progressing very quickly considering we are doing ceilings - yes ceilings - Lord have mercy - I was almost too tired to shower - almost. What a feeling as we move from back to front of house. Something great is happening as the team gels and we work without need to talk - just knowing what needs to be done. Elaine is Sooo smart as we move along and I miss the stuff she catches. Does the Lord work with Dummies - you betcha' - when that's the best available. Thank you for letting us be here and wear ourselves out for someone else! I am most grateful for all this learning and hard work and joy!Kathy